8.14.2005

Banksy’s Street Art & Museum Drops


PapaRATzzi-at-the-Ritz. Street art and graffiti are taking back the street one wall at a time. Banksy is more phenomenon than person: reinterpreting fine art, expanding the impact of street art, creating meaningful imagery in prominent spaces everywhere. Get into Banksy’s site and become fascinated. http://www.banksy.co.uk/menu.html

Comments on "Banksy’s Street Art & Museum Drops"

 

Blogger Ronaldo said ... (9:59 PM) : 

I just spent 55 minutes drinking in the whole site. Very cool! I like the "Help" page best. Some of the links are pretty BA too.

 

Blogger Aaron said ... (7:09 AM) : 

Banksy's great. He keeps popping up on my radar, and I love every new thing I see. Reminds me of Troy's ideas.

Sorry about the threadless. Do you know what you need to score to get printed?

 

Blogger Daniel said ... (8:10 AM) : 

Banksy IS really great... he gets me excited about art! the kids like him too, good stuff to talk about.

about the threadless thing... i would guess about a 4 would get you printed - but i am not sure.

 

Blogger Ryan said ... (1:35 AM) : 

I love this stuff... so great. There's more stuff on here then there was when you first showed me back in March.

 

post a comment