8.05.2007

webheader

Comments on "webheader"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:36 PM) : 

Daniel,

WOW!! i don't know why i did not check out your blog sooner. I know at the last party you gave me the web address, but then i just found the paper in my coat pocket. And i am insanely impressed!! i absolutely love your new illustration work. I thought you did mostly traditional still life and landscape. That new poster for the Gala is beautiful! the sailing one is very strong, it has a retro yet modern feel to it.

The one that really blew me away was the Wacom tablet painting. I am highly impressed that you got that digital paint to look so traditional hands on! what program did you do that in?

Keep up the amazing work my friend. I love it and will have this blog bookmarked for sure!

 

post a comment