8.16.2005

From sketchbook


Things from Olivia # 1

Comments on "From sketchbook"

 

Blogger E. Garcia said ... (6:13 PM) : 

Given to you by Olivia or inspired by Olivia? I've never known someone who inspired me to draw flowers and fish . . .
And I think I'm dropping out of school--I just can't take the lack of windows.

 

Blogger Daniel said ... (9:58 PM) : 

Q: see "emily said..."
A: inspired by Olivia, it is a collection of moments created with her.
&

yearbook and pottery have windows. drawing and painting also have windows. if you were to take those classes you will run into Duke though... which could get ugly.

p.s. i have so many links about layout and design - i cant wait!

 

Blogger E. Garcia said ... (11:19 PM) : 

Was I right about the fish? Hey maybe it also functions as an inkblot test . . .

Yeah Ryan and I were talking and said that although I might miss out on some jokes due to, as he put it, the fact that I am a bearer of ovaries, I have officially been handed the mantle of Head Mocker of Dukart. Do I get a robe? Or a crown?

p.s. i have a whole notebook of clippings too.

 

post a comment