12.31.2005

Illustration Friday - Flavor (revisited)


Oil on board.

Comments on "Illustration Friday - Flavor (revisited)"

 

Blogger E. Garcia said ... (5:02 PM) : 

. . . sigh . . .

 

Blogger Ronaldo said ... (5:37 PM) : 

Thanks for posting this. I was just trying to explain to my sister the difference between art and illustration, looked on your blog for an example, and there it was: JOY, brought to you by fruit!

 

Blogger Katili said ... (5:46 PM) : 

I was instantly attracted to this painting. Colour, positioning and balance are beautiful to look. This is very good !

 

Blogger Ronaldo said ... (10:38 AM) : 

This is the dude I was telling you about...http://duanekeiser.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Regina said ... (11:33 AM) : 

Both of your illustrations for flavor are beautiful and very well done. I love the colors, softness and pure beauty of the fruit.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:34 AM) : 

This looks great! I love the painting style.
wynlen

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:13 PM) : 

hi!I really like your art!! ;)

 

post a comment