4.24.2006

new work


it has been a while since i have painted so tonight i decided to go big... this 2 ft x 3 ft painting was truly a blast to create! i hope you like it!

Comments on "new work"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:54 PM) : 

Hi Daniel. You are so talented! It's unreal how you can paint like that in one day... unbelieveable! So Dana wanted me to check your blog out and leave a comment. So here I am! I hope everything is going well for you! In Him, Krista.
ps.Hopefully you remember who I am.

 

Blogger Aaron said ... (7:05 PM) : 

Nice one. Instantly brought me back to Machu Pichu.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:59 AM) : 

I love it. Do you auction off these one a day paintings?
Heather B

 

Blogger Daniel said ... (10:34 PM) : 

thanks for the comments guys!

krista, yes i remember you!

hope things are well.

goodnight all,

daniel

 

post a comment