1.09.2006

IllustrationFriday - Sea


A "harbor" view of Cinque Terra... what a beautiful place. It made for a fun painting. Oil on Board, 2ft x 2ft.

Comments on "IllustrationFriday - Sea"

 

Blogger E. Garcia said ... (10:30 PM) : 

Hey hey, looks familiar--I really like the layers in the ocean, especially.
Is the Art Trip going there?

 

Blogger Anonymous said ... (10:53 PM) : 

Looking at your painting is fun ... nice arrangment of colourful boats! You have good paint strokes!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:41 AM) : 

wow, how skillfully painted!Although I avoid to swim in habours, your sea looks very inviting to jump in and swim around.

 

Blogger Regina said ... (8:29 AM) : 

Very beautifully painted. Love the colors of the boats on the wonderful blue greeen sea.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:59 PM) : 

beautiful painting!! GREAT WORK!

 

Blogger gudbrandsdottir said ... (2:36 PM) : 

Very nice!

 

Blogger valerie walsh said ... (4:57 PM) : 

absolutely glorious painting and place!!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:17 PM) : 

Very nice oil with a classic look and feel! I have only done one test pic in oil in my life. I admire people who handle it so well. Maybe someday...

 

Blogger Ryan said ... (8:05 PM) : 

I remember seeing this photograph. The colors in it are simply magical. I pretty much want to live there.

 

post a comment