9.20.2005

Radio.Blog and Tunes Tuesday - see sidebar

I discovered a way to post my playlists for all to see. This set includes some live songs from Feist and Kings of Convenience (some of my very favorite bands). If you like their stuff, please, go buy some of it! I also tossed in one song from a local band that is no longer together... This one is for you Fishooke! We miss you guys.

p.s. enjoy

Comments on "Radio.Blog and Tunes Tuesday - see sidebar"

 

Blogger Ryan said ... (11:06 AM) : 

WHOA! no way, dude!

oh my gosh... that brings me back. that makes my freaking day.

<3

 

Blogger Aaron said ... (11:50 AM) : 

I like it man!

 

Blogger Daniel said ... (10:29 PM) : 

ryan, that was a great band! how are yo uand the bro doing are you still playing music? who with? how is CSU?


and when are you going to stop over for a little vittles?

 

Blogger Ryan said ... (6:18 PM) : 

Then you never updated again... ever.

thanks bud, we had our moments, didn't we, ol' Fishooke? broseph is still playing in his hardcore band "Polands Mighty Cavalry" (check out their myspace), and I'm going to be doing some things with Matt and this guy Joe and some others called "Birch Tree Bicycle" (also on myspace).

CSU = huge. and hard sometimes. and early, dang it.

I'll bring you food next time I come in for vittles, bro! sorry I neglected you last time! i felt really dumb. I'lll bring calzones or something substantial to make up for it.

 

post a comment