1.25.2006

What is your Pride and Prejudice?

Time for a dumb personality test... what character are you most like? Click here to find out. Link

I took three variations of this test and each time I was most like (or compatible with) Liz Bennet. So does that mean I will remain alone even after my younger siblings are married? Wait, Dangit! Well, maybe it's a sign that I'll find a sugar mama after a long and complicated courtship which will ultimately end in chillin' on the porch looking at the lake under the night sky... It could happen, I do own the "Lake House."

The one good thing is that each time I finished the test (on each of the websites) I was shown a nice picture of Keira Knightley. She is one fine woman.

Goodnight all,

Daniel

p.s. The "Painting a Day" website is looking good. Stop over and say hi.

Comments on "What is your Pride and Prejudice?"

 

Blogger Ronaldo said ... (9:51 AM) : 

I'm frickin' JANE! What the H? At least she's hot.

 

post a comment